Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Family communication centre

I have been trying out different wall organizers for ages now. Nothing really work and it sometimes felt like I spent more time planning it and writing it all down than anything else.  This one is basic, simple, effective enough and what's more important - quick and cheap to make. 

I got those writing pads from Target at $1 each.  The green goes with my kitchen color scheme so it worked just fine for me. 

Personalizing the headings and sticking them on a white sheet of paper with a double sided sticky tape, getting a white board marker was almost everything I needed. One Ikea glass frame later, the board was alive. 





Next time, I'll display the previous grand design for our failure that we called a communication centre.  Seemed like such a good idea at the time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment